Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just The Beginning

My Dearest Sons,

This is just the beginning. There are so many things that I want to say to you, that I do say to you, that you just can't understand right now. Things that I don't know if you will ever fully understand, but I need them said. I want to know that, no matter what, one day you can look back and see this. See exactly how much you both meant to me. I want to make sure you know all those thoughts that run through a mother's mind while she's trying to raise little boys. (And your Daddy) 

Go ahead. I know you are rolling your eyes right now. That's OK. If you don't already, one day you will have children of your own, and you will understand everything that you desperately want to pass on to them and the fear that you might never get the chance. Hopefully this will give me that chance.

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment