Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear Sebastian

Dear Sebastian,

You are seven months old now. Seven. When did that happen? I will tell you what I told your brother, I should have done this forever ago, but life passes us by so quickly that many things we should be doing get left undone.

You are getting so big so fast. You've been sitting up by yourself now for over a month. This is a good thing. You couldn't stand baths for months, but now that you can sit up in them with your big brother you are happy as can be so play and splash and squeal...It's very cute to watch. I have many pictures. I am sure that you will be horrified by that fact when you get older. :0)

You are also teething, poor boy. I wish I could take all the pain away from you, but I can't. All I can do is give you teething tablets and Tylanol and hope that your teeth will come quickly. You're having a horrible time of it, worse than your brother did, at least as far as I can remember.

Your Daddy is getting ready to leave again. I'm worried that you won't know him when he gets back. You are so close to him now. When Daddy walks in a room you just light up. I am hoping that we can pick up right where we will be leaving off when he comes home. He doesn't want to leave. He was so excited to think he was going to be home for your first year and a half or so...but it's just what he does. I hope that one day you will know how amazing he is and not regret too much the time you will miss out. The time you have with him is so blessed.

You are an amazing boy. You have such a ready smile for your family, especially your brother. I've never seen someone look at another like you look at him, and it is magical. I certainly hope that relationship lasts forever.

I love you, big boy! Every day you learn something new and experience something else, and it is soooooo much fun to watch and experience with you.

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment