Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Parker!

My Dearest Little Boy,

You are three now. I can't begin to tell you how much that blows Mommies mind. It truly feels that only yesterday I was holding this perfect little 8lb 5.4oz baby in my arms with eyes so dark blue that they looked black and hair so light and soft...you were perfect. I have never been so completely floored by unconditional love as I was when I held you for the first time...

And now you are three. And you are still so very perfect. 

You are also mine 100%. Stubborn, bright, charming, inquisitive...You test me. You test me right up to the edge of my patience and sanity. 

You amaze me. I am in complete and total awe of the amazing little person you are, the amazing little person I can see you becoming...It amazes me the way you touch people everywhere we go without any effort at all. You smile and a room lights up with the joy that is you. You laugh and people around you laugh without even knowing why. You speak and you make people think

You are a gift from God to this world, Michael Parker-Maxwin. Not just to your Daddy, brother, and I, but to the entire world. Keep shining my little star. You have given me three amazing years, and it makes me sad that they have gone by so very fast, but I look forward to the years ahead of us too.

Happy birthday my amazing son. And many, many more.

 Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment