Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Four On The Fourth

Dear Sebastian,

Today was your first Fourth of July. It was also the day that tooth number four declared independence from your gums! Your front top left tooth. I'm starting to think that you plan your milestones on big days like your birthdays and holidays. Now if you would only say "Mama"...

That's OK with me, Baby. You say Mama when you are ready. I can wait.

I wish your Daddy had been here to celebrate your first 4th of July with you. You had Mommy, Big Brother, Hootie and Aunt Harmony though, so you were well loved. I'd bought some protective ear gear, the kind people use when they are out shooting, so that you wouldn't get too startled by the fireworks. (And so your ears wouldn't get damaged.) You only left them on for a little while though before you had enough of them. So, if you are going deaf when you are 40, it's your own fault. :0)

You had fun. You were a little worried and scared, but for the most part you watched with awe. I wish your Daddy had been there to see it. I got some pictures, but not many. I asked your Aunt Harmony to take them for us, and Aunt Harmony needs some lessons in photography. :0) 

Happy first 4th of July, Sebastian Robert Magnus!


Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment