Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In The Woods

Dear Parker,

Yesterday I taught you how to pee in the woods. I always thought it would be your father doing that, but desperate times call for desperate measures. At first you were very unsure about it, but once I assured you that it was OK, you thought it all a fun game! You tried to aim for weeds and laughed like a maniac the entire time. Coolest thing since sliced bread. 

Today, you were at the park with Hootie and Sebastian. Mommy was sick and in bed, so I didn't get to hear this story until later. I have no idea what Hootie was doing, but you were in a little area on the playground where she could see your head, but not the rest of you. Apparently, you were there for quite some time, and when she went to check on you, you had decided to practice your new found freedom of eliminating in the great outdoors...but pooping on the playground. 

It was quickly cleaned up, and I am pretty sure you left just as quickly, Hootie explaining to you that you just don't do that sort of thing. Later on, when I learned of it, we had a talk about how it is very important that you only do these things when there are no other options and Mommy or Daddy says it is OK. It probably would not have been as amusing to me had I been the one at the park with you, but as I wasn't, it was great fun for Mommy to hear about. I am hoping this doesn't continue to be a thing, but if it does I will have several stories to share with the woman you one day bring home as your bride, won't I?
 
Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment