Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Get His Snot!

Dear Parker,

You crack me up on a daily basis. Today was no exception.

We were at the park for a play date today, and while on the swings we saw another little boy, maybe a year older than you, who had a runny nose. You pointed at him and urgently told me "Mommy, he has snot! Get it!"

You have been having some allergy problems, so I have been wiping up a lot of snot lately, but I patiently told you that it wasn't my job to get his snot. You looked at me right in the eye and very firmly said "Yes it is, Mommy. Your job is getting snot." As I have said, I have been wiping up a lot of snot lately between you and your brother, but it made me laugh to think you have regulated my job as a stay at home mother to wiping up snot. 

I have since explained to you that my job is to wipe up you and Sebastian's snot, not anyone else's, but you still made me smile. Thank you for that, son.

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment