Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On The Move!

Dear Sebastian,

You are ten months old today. Ten months and you finally started crawling. You have been able to do it for some time now, I am sure of it. You have been scooting around on your butt just using your legs to push yourself for awhile now. Today though, you decided to join the ranks of the crawling.

So you got on your hands and knees and went for it! The entire time you were giving me this look like you shouldn't have to be lowering yourself this much. Don't I know it is my place to carry you. But you did it and we all cheered for you. Parker, Mommy, Hootie, and Harmony. We are so proud of you! You seemed to like the cheering part.

Don't worry son. You will learn to like it. Before you know it, you will be all over the place, never remembering that there was a time you didn't want to crawl and relied on Mommy to take you from point A to point B.

I am so proud of you, big boy!

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment