Sunday, May 20, 2012

First Tooth!

Dear Sebastian,

Today you are nine months old. Happy "birthday"! I can't even begin to imagine that you are nine months old today. It feels like just yesterday I was holding a brand new little boy in my arms. I am sure you will get sick of me saying that, but it really is true. In the blink of an eye, you watch your children jump from an infant to a toddler to a child. You'll be your big brother's age before you know it!

Further adding to the impression of your rapid growth is the fact that you sprouted your first tooth today. Your bottom left front tooth has now made it's break into the world! You aren't cooperating for pictures, but I'll get one one of these days so that Daddy and everyone back in Ohio can see it.

Only three months until you turn one. Time to start birthday planning!

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment