Thursday, May 24, 2012

More? Already?

Dear Parker,

Every day it is something new. And most days it is something that makes me smile. Today, I heard you talking in the play room while I made lunch. Thinking you were talking to me, I called "What did you say, honey?"

"I'm not talking to you, Mommy. I'm just talking to God."

"Oh. OK." Smiling to myself, and thinking I'd probably get a very sweet response to share, I asked "What are you talking to God about?"

"I'm just asking Him if we can have another baby."

Oh boy. This is what happens when your children love each other more than life...they want more! I want you to remember this one day when you are asking me why in the world I cursed you with so many younger brothers. (And sisters maybe.)

Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment