Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One Day You'll Need This

Dear Parker & Sebastian,

One day, years from now, you will both be standing in front of me trying to yell over the other one as you attempt to tell me what they did to you first. I will know that, deep down, you adore and love one another, but you might not believe me when I tell you. So, I will show you this and you will know it was true once upon a time. You once adored each other.

Earlier today Parker very proudly announced to me: "Sebastian is SO awesome! Thank you for giving him to me, Mommy." 

Every single day you both say or do something that just leaves me in awe. I don't know what I did to deserve the amazing men in my life, but I would do it again 1,000 times over!

 Until next time, be good, be happy, and know that I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment